Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
New to cruzetalk but haven't purchased a cruze just yet, still trying to figure out which model and year will fit best. So far I'm leaning towards a 2012 eco however
Excited to get a newer car tho, before this the newest car I've had was a 1999 regal lol
I've seen some other former grand-prix owners in here too, I used to own a 97 GTP, modified to a decent extent too, did 13's in the quarter. Anyways I'll get into that some other time, this new message form seems like it can't keep up to how fast I type so I'm gonna leave this message as such before I start getting annoyed ;)
-Frank (Max86)

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Welcome. I hope you make the decision to buy a Cruze. There are several of us that have 2012 Ecos. Myself included. You mentioned having a car that did 13's in the quarter. I will tell you now. I surely hope you are not buying a Cruze to compete with anything like that. If so you will be sorely disappointed. I am not sure but I don't think that this forum is causing your typing issues. It is more likely your ISP, as I experience the same thing when I am at work and our network traffic is high and it does not keep up. When at home no problem. Welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm on a 90up/90down dedicated connection with ISP, so maybe it's just internet exploder ;)
A car in the 13's or 12's will be a project once the house is paid off, just want something economical, safe and maybe little spunk for now :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a '12 Eco. I have close to 170K on it. It's a dependable little ****! I just paid it off last week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts