Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all! Came here in a search of some good advice on winter tires. This is the first set I have to order myself and honestly, I have no idea where to look for it. I heard a lot about bfg, toyo but they seem to be a little too expensive. I've also come across the manufacturer who makes goodride tires, but the thing is that I've never heard of this brand before, what do you guys think? Should I take the risk and pull the trigger on this purchase? Thank you for your help, will keep you posted on the updates.

P.S. Should I order a new set of TPMS as well or I can reuse the stock ones?

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
First off, welcome to CruzeTalk! :welcome:

Second, if you take a look at http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/12-gen1-wheels-tires-brakes-suspension/32553-winter-tires.html there *seems* to be a consensus between Blizzaks or X-Ice. I for one am using some General all season tires that were installed before I picked up my CPO and they work pretty good for me in the winter time. Thing is, I got my Cruze in February towards the end of the snowy season, so I won't know until this winter whether or not they're gonna work. But the times I have driven through the snow, they were fine.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts