Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m the new guy on the block. I just purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze 2LT. I love it! I purchased it because my ‘04 Malibu was beginning to have a problem turning over (after I had already replaced the EGR valve and Cannister Purge Solenoid).

Yes, I have already relaxed the PCV Valve and Cover combo. What a piece of junk. And the thermostat. The dealer took care of these fixes for me even though my warranty is out. I used to was cars for him, and we go to church together. He honored his word to sell me a good car.

Yesterday I had to replace the water pump housing. It must have blown because of the pressure from the stuck thermostat. My dealer will take care of this too.

All in all, it’s a beautiful car, and I hope these are the extent of problems that i have. The infotainment system is amazing to say it’s near Chevy’s bottom of the line. The styling is sexy and a little aggressive, yet stil very conservative st the same time. It’s a beautiful car. Here’s to a new Chevy for a college kid!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Nice!

Welcome and congrats

·
Super Moderator
5,177 Posts
Welcome Nice I have always loved the wheels on the 2LT like yours, wish I had them on my 2013 RS or my son's 2014 LT. He got his because the ignition was dying on his 2005 Malibu Classic and turned over 100K. Well actually I got mine because I wanted a 6M and the 2014 was an auto and needed another dependable car. Round and round it goes!!! Any way welcome and shoot out any questions etc. BTW both of mine look like yours but different wheels and ground effects(at least on the RS)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts