Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have recently run into an issue with my 2014 cruze 2.0l diesel. I have recently had error code p0101-01 appear. My mechanic jump the gun and replacemented my maf sensor. Code is still showing. Seems to only come on when the car is warm and i put my foot down. Please help i need this fixed as my food consumption is shocking and my mechanic has no idea please help

·
Super Moderator
7,818 Posts
OP is downunder. @Aussie can you help?

·
Super Moderator
7,818 Posts
Hey guys i have recently run into an issue with my 2014 cruze 2.0l diesel. I have recently had error code p0101-01 appear. My mechanic jump the gun and replacemented my maf sensor. Code is still showing. Seems to only come on when the car is warm and i put my foot down. Please help i need this fixed as my food consumption is shocking and my mechanic has no idea please help
What is your current odometer reading?

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
That would have the same engine as mine and that has never happened to me. First thing I would check is the fuel filter and that the DPF is working properly. The air filter could also be in need of replacement. If he lives in a city like I do 9-10 i/100 is quite normal.

https://www.samarins.com/diagnose/p0101.html

Reactions: Tomko

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its done 120494km. Air filter is near new. DPF is working fine. My mechanic put this diesel cleaner through the fuel that cleans everything.. ill get him to run regen again on dpf. Also took out the MAP filter and cleaned it but i don't think he reformatted that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts