Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, so i am french and my English is not very good sorry, i have a chevy cruze lt diesel 2010, since 1 month i have a big problem electronic, i explain, i drive normally and my mil light and the heater glow light go on and my chevy have trouble, no power for 20 seconds, after all is right and it start again 5 minute later etc etc, so i read much post on this big forum so i change my negative cable i put another new (not oem), i clean all ground point, all was right 3 days and its re start the same problem, and with another, the display radio black screen, i remove the fuses for radio and display i reconnect the fuses Nothing display rest black, 5 days later the display is back alone, and another problem when i drive backward the heater glow light and the mil light go on and the motor stop, so i remove the fuse sensor current battery and no problem to drive backward, but the problem come back sometimes when i drive normally, my battery charge at 14,9 volts and i have no code on obd, do you have any ideas for this problem please.....

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have been to Strasbourg many, many times.

How old is your battery?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
One of two possible issues. First the 2010 2.0l diesel BCMs were apparently recalled in some countries. This may be the issue. The other is that you've had the underhood fuse box fail or one of the main power distribution nodes have failed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of two possible issues. First the 2010 2.0l diesel BCMs were apparently recalled in some countries. This may be the issue. The other is that you've had the underhood fuse box fail or one of the main power distribution nodes have failed.
thanks obermd, how can i test the fuse box? and what is main power distribution nodes?

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Good luck and please keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
thanks Diesel :)
today new problem the diesel gauge is dancing, she go up and down when i turn, and the heat glow plug light go on 2 second...
Definitely sounds like voltages are not in proper range overall. Just as a side note, when my battery was going bad, my transmission did not want to shift out of first gear, so voltage issues can manifest in many ways.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Bienvenue à CruzeTalk! Je recommande vraiment de faire tester votre batterie. Les voitures font des choses bizarres quand la batterie est en train de mourir.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi, thanks for all youre answer, today i drive my car to a garage i wait what he say, i come back when i have news...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bienvenue à CruzeTalk! Je recommande vraiment de faire tester votre batterie. Les voitures font des choses bizarres quand la batterie est en train de mourir.
Merci pour votre réponse, aujourdhui j'ai été chez mon garagiste et je lui ai laissé la voiture donc j'attend son verdict, je reviens dès que j'ai des nouvelles...

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Merci pour votre réponse, aujourdhui j'ai été chez mon garagiste et je lui ai laissé la voiture donc j'attend son verdict, je reviens dès que j'ai des nouvelles...
J'espère que c'est quelque chose qui est facile à réparer! tenez-nous au courant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
hi guys, so i recept my car from the dealer, big big surprise for my problem, the dealer change a sensor captor from diesel rail pressure and all is ok the car run fine, i ask to the dealer how just a sensor cam do so much problem??? it is incredible, he say the sensor do short circuit in all the the car, i paid 150$, so thank you for youre help...

Salut aux francophone, bon j'ai recuperé mon vehicule, alors mon garagiste ma changé la sonde de rampe diesel et la voiture marche nickel, alors je lui ai
demandé comment une sonde peut faire autant de problèmes, il ma dit que la sonde provoquait des erreurs dans,le calculateur, jai payé 150$ pour la reparation, bref tout va,bien je remercie les membres du forum pour leurs aide, merci...

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
hi guys, so i recept my car from the dealer, big big surprise for my problem, the dealer change a sensor captor from diesel rail pressure and all is ok the car run fine, i ask to the dealer how just a sensor cam do so much problem??? it is incredible, he say the sensor do short circuit in all the the car, i paid 150$, so thank you for youre help...

Salut aux francophone, bon j'ai recuperé mon vehicule, alors mon garagiste ma changé la sonde de rampe diesel et la voiture marche nickel, alors je lui ai
demandé comment une sonde peut faire autant de problèmes, il ma dit que la sonde provoquait des erreurs dans,le calculateur, jai payé 150$ pour la reparation, bref tout va,bien je remercie les membres du forum pour leurs aide, merci...

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it was relatively minor and all is well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts