Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this car from a dealer ship less then 3 weeks old an have a oil or trans leak at a hose that I don't know what is can anyone help please??
20210501_084131.jpg
20210501_084414.jpg
20210501_084131.jpg
20210501_084414.jpg
20210501_084135.jpg
20210501_084131.jpg
20210501_084414.jpg
20210501_084135.jpg
20210501_084431.jpg
20210501_084924.jpg
20210501_084841.jpg
20210501_084841.jpg
20210501_084924.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
2,916 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the new members introduction section so we can get to know you better. It's located HERE.

I'm going to move this thread to the Gen1 Service Issues Section.

From the picture, it appears that the sensor is leaking.

Have you contacted the dealership you bought the car from?

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts
Looks like the oil cooler and sensor to me. What is the warranty they gave you? Surely more than 3 weeks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put 3,500 down on this car total price 10,992 less than 100 thousand miles this car came from chevy dealer 3 hours from me an so that place told me bring to local FM so I did I had to pay cash they said was gasket cover which isnt even the problem I get it back yesterday an notice it's still leaking from pictures u showed. That picture the line wasnt connected so it was spraying oil or what ever it is so I put it back in now it barely leaking but dripping down so putting small smoke when car is runnin.

I'm a first time buyer at a dealership an financing I'm clueless an mo mechanic skill what so ever. My warranty has a 250 deductible but I've not had car more than 30 days barely got to enjoy it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like the oil cooler and sensor to me. What is the warranty they gave you? Surely more than 3 weeks.
put 3,500 down on this car total price 10,992 less than 100 thousand miles this car came from chevy dealer 3 hours from me an so that place told me bring to local FM so I did I had to pay cash they said was gasket cover which isnt even the problem I get it back yesterday an notice it's still leaking from pictures u showed. That picture the line wasnt connected so it was spraying oil or what ever it is so I put it back in now it barely leaking but dripping down so putting small smoke when car is runnin.

I'm a first time buyer at a dealership an financing I'm clueless an mo mechanic skill what so ever. My warranty has a 250 deductible but I've not had car more than 30 days barely got to enjoy it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the new members introduction section so we can get to know you better. It's located HERE.

I'm going to move this thread to the Gen1 Service Issues Section.

From the picture, it appears that the sensor is leaking.

Have you contacted the dealership you bought the car from?
put 3,500 down on this car total price 10,992 less than 100 thousand miles this car came from chevy dealer 3 hours from me an so that place told me bring to local FM so I did I had to pay cash they said was gasket cover which isnt even the problem I get it back yesterday an notice it's still leaking from pictures u showed. That picture the line wasnt connected so it was spraying oil or what ever it is so I put it back in now it barely leaking but dripping down so putting small smoke when car is runnin.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts
I would ask for an exception to the deductible as it's very unlikely for the car to leak that bad that soon without there already being an issue when it was sold. And whew, $11k is a lot! Just gonna say it.

Reactions: Matt90

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would ask for an exception to the deductible as it's very unlikely for the car to leak that bad that soon without there already being an issue when it was sold. And whew, $11k is a lot! Just gonna say it.
They been given me a run around it has no lights on an has less than 100 thousand miles it's expensive an I've never had newer car an since I got it I been stressed out so I push the thing back it to were it connects still a small drip is there anything I can do ... if I bought a piece or what I'm clueless about mechanics I almost wanna say heck with it a bring back an loose out my money I d9nt know how this works from dealership an it's a pre existing thing it was doin it when i got home from the long drive gettin car an it d9nt leak unless been runnin a long time. Thanks man I'm driven my wife crazy an myself lol an there closed tell monday

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
2,916 Posts
I would personally give the dealership another opportunity to make it right.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your help I just called them an said service is closed an for me to bring back monday when there open so another 3 hour drive lol there an hour can get back same day or will have have someone follow me an pick me up ughhhh so stressing

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts
I would personally give the dealership another opportunity to make it right.
Same, but only one. And everything would need to be fixed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What to do if I decide I dont want car anymore what options do I have.. it was fianced with a good down payment... as well if this problem is a easy fix should I keep it? An what if they w9nt fix an I have to pay? I'm so lost at the moment . Not made one car payment an this is happening just one small leak which was spraying tell I connect that black holes an now just small leak so it's like maybe were piece inserts in an out is broke becuase it was disconnected an I put it back it which was easy..

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts
That is something you'll have to discuss with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The black piece connected to holes is the piece that wiggles an very easy to come out an that's were small leak is... What may be easy resort of fix did I not put back in right or connected or is there a seal might be missing..
20210501_101820.jpg
20210501_084414.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts