Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was adjusting the tube leading to my cai because it looked pinched from being turned the wrong way. Right next to the inlet I noticed a small tube not connected...

My question is, is this supposed to be connected for some reason?

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Is there anything around it, that it could be connected to? It does not appear to be connectable? Are there any apparent performance issues?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ThatThat metal piece just below the tube has an opening the same size as the tube but no way to connect it, maybe I'm missing the connecting piece or it is supposed to not be connected.. I can't tell. I feel like I'm getting lag when I punch it I haven't really paid enough attention to tell I will have to check later?

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Your index finger is pointing directly to the part it gets connected to (that little black round part). The end of the hose you are holding has the broken part still on the hose. I goes right in the center of the round part below. You might be able to super glue it to get you out of a pinch.
IMG_20150706_072404.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up getting the whole part replaced under warranty. The tech working on my car noticed the radiator wasn't in place and had bent my ac line in and the fan cut into a pipe which is leaking oil. He bent the ac line back out as far as possible without breaking it. I took my front bumper off yesterday and secured the radiator in its mounts because it was sitting just in front of the mounts. All that's left is getting the pipe replaced which is going to cost 95$...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts