Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
You just never know....maybe even try going to a few different dealers...someone will want to give a discount on a cruze to get your business.
I definitely played several dealerships against each other.

How wide are you casting your net? It's worth a couple hour drive to save hundreds of dollars. The '12s will be coming out soon - try to find a dealer w/ several '11s on the lot that need to get rid of them.

You can see dealer inventory online.

·
Registered
182 Posts
All good points. The problem is that I want a specific color scheme. Black exterior and Black/Sport red interior with the connectity package. They are rare up here and from what I seen very popular.

I found one that was coming into a dealership and tried to work out a deal with the dealer and they pricing me the wrong car they were not responsive (it was a mess). Then the day it was delivered at the lot, someone else came in and bought the car before it was ran through PDI (very frustrating). Through the chevrolet site I found another one like this one show up last week, but it is pre-sold. I found another in Portland in the production/delivery pipe and that is about it. Else I will have to drive further or wait for the 2012s.
Or buy the Elantra.

You're not in a position of power. Simple economics - you're after a car w/ limited supply and high demand. It would be very difficult to get such a car at a good price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.