Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes my car has a full list on Bluetooth do when I try to add my phone days full list I try an delete the old users it won't go thru just stays on the screen that says yes or no to remove I press yes an it goes grey an stays there an doesn't remove them

I want to Bluetooth my music or talk with my phone but can't because I can't figure out how to an how to turn the Bluetooth mode on...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes I had a dealership that I paid 150 bucks to get the original box that with went car to unlock from inside my home it has a button to automatically start by my keychain fob but it will not work what am I doing wrong?

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,679 Posts
Do you have a check engine light on? Are you tapping lock twice until the horn beeps then holding the remote start button on the remote?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have light on for 02 sensor bit it wouldn't start before light either an how do I Bluetooth from my phone to listen to music ... Says list full to connect an undelete one but it doesn't delete the phone that was programmed before I had car

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,369 Posts
how do I Bluetooth from my phone to listen to music ... Says list full to connect an undelete one but it doesn't delete the phone that was programmed before I had car
Delete all of them and start over.

Delete your phone from your vehicle's list of paired devices:
  1. With the vehicle on, use the vehicle touch screen to go to the list of paired devices.
  2. Select the phone name.
  3. Select Delete.
  4. Confirm that the phone name has been removed from the list of paired devices.

Deleting or Reconnecting Phone | Vehicle Support | Chevy
https://www.chevrolet.com › vehicle › bluetooth-wifi › bl...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts