Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me first start by saying I know very little about car audio, however, I can figure it out if given instructions. Secondly, I'm sure the same or similar question has been asked, but I'm struggling here. Here is what I have and what I've done already. The part I'm missing is what I need to hook up for power as well where to tap into speaker wires.

(1) I bought a PAC AA-GM44 and currently have that hooked up to my stock radio (no problems here) and to the car harness.

(2) I have the RCA cables and remote wire coming out of PAC to the inputs of a Alpine KTP-445U Amp (which is currently in my glove box)

(3) Now is where I'm confused. Some posts online say you don't need to power (yellow) and ground (black/blue) the PAC, but others do.....and if I do need to power the PAC, how should I power that?

(4) Secondly, I apparently also need to power the Amp as well? The description of the amp says it runs off the same power circuit as the receiver.

(5) Also, the other end of the Amp without the RCAs has speaker wires....do I have to connect those to my speakers somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts