Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noob here.

I just bought a '16 Cruze LT with RS package. Tungsten with black cloth. I wanted a Limited with the two tone Black/Kalahari, dealer (crappy) couldn't or wouldn't find one. So they agreed to put leather in.

We ordered through Katzkin (great company...since the dealer sucks I contacted a regional sales guy and he made sure I got what I want). I'm getting "Autumn" perforated leather seats with contrasting black stitching, along with door panel inserts. The dealer refuses to put the door panel inserts in - actually they refused to pay for them, I have to. The color is as close to OEM as we could find.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if there's a way to replace the mouse fur (HATE IT! This is my third Cruze with it) on the bottom portions of the dash, both sides, with vinyl to match the leather on the seats? And where to get it?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Howey

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow. No replies?

The seats have been installed. They look great. The material for the door panels and dash is sitting in the trunk. The local Chevy dealer refused to put it in.

I've got two estimates from upholstery shops, one for $650, one for $1k. Both cite the difficulty in replacing the cloth panels on the doors as the reason.

Does anyone on here have any access to a service manual or something that explains how to remove those panels????

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Can you post pictures of the panels you want removed to refinishing?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.