Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Cruze 1.4 just bought the gtx250 bnr turbo and 42lb injectors because I blew my last turbo and so I put it on fully double checked all lines than started to drive it didn’t do any major pulls and it’s gone into limp mode 3 different times can’t tell what the problem could be ive only put about 60 miles on it but still feel like it should be able to hold 5-10psi without going into limp mode I’m on day 3 of trying to figure it out any ideas?? I’ve asked bnr but they always take a while to respond

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's the gap on your spark plugs?
I have the acdelco iridium that come pre gapped for the car I’ve been doing deeper research and found that it could be that my fuel,air,spark mix is off somewhere I have injectors but my fuel pump could not be keeping up with it and than I have a lot of air upgrades to make sure I always had enough air my spark plugs have about 6k miles on them and same with coil pack. That’s about everything I could figure out i don’t know what to do (probably just gonna get a fuel pump anyway)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the acdelco iridium that come pre gapped for the car I’ve been doing deeper research and found that it could be that my fuel,air,spark mix is off somewhere I have injectors but my fuel pump could not be keeping up with it and than I have a lot of air upgrades to make sure I always had enough air my spark plugs have about 6k miles on them and same with coil pack. That’s about everything I could figure out i don’t know what to do (probably just gonna get a fuel pump anyway)
Check your gap on your spark plugs. For tunes you should run .024. You should check before you assume.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,574 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts