Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Cruze Hatch Diesel Manual
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks! I've been a relatively long lurker with a few posts here and there but haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Ben and I'm from the metro Detroit area. I've got a 2018 Cruze hatch diesel manual affectionately known as Crush in reference to its paint color. I spent the last few years of high school in Germany and caught the bug for diesels there mostly from my dad's Astra wagon. Ideally I'd have a wagon but I'd rather row my own, so I ended up with the hatch. Every car I've owned so far has had a manual transmission, my '06 Saturn Vue, '14 Cadillac ATS, and then the Cruze. No mods or plans to. I'm hoping I can keep chugging along as long as I can, so I've been paying attention to the quirks and issues that have come up here. You guys have been quite a help already! Here's a picture from a shop up in Marquette with a great sign. Single tank trips up there are awesome since I love to travel around!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,884 Posts
Welcome to the site from another Metro Detroit CTD owner!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Howdy folks! I've been a relatively long lurker with a few posts here and there but haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Ben and I'm from the metro Detroit area. I've got a 2018 Cruze hatch diesel manual affectionately known as Crush in reference to its paint color. I spent the last few years of high school in Germany and caught the bug for diesels there mostly from my dad's Astra wagon. Ideally I'd have a wagon but I'd rather row my own, so I ended up with the hatch. Every car I've owned so far has had a manual transmission, my '06 Saturn Vue, '14 Cadillac ATS, and then the Cruze. No mods or plans to. I'm hoping I can keep chugging along as long as I can, so I've been paying attention to the quirks and issues that have come up here. You guys have been quite a help already! Here's a picture from a shop up in Marquette with a great sign. Single tank trips up there are awesome since I love to travel around!
View attachment 294513
Welcome Aboard!(y)

If you hang with us too long, you'll catch the mod bug in no time.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,923 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts