Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a line and say Hello. Bought a 2014 Cruze diesel last month and have been thoroughly enjoying driving it since. Its been a very surprising car so far. Found quite a bit of info here, so figured I should join. I've been a very active member in the Duramax community since 2003 under the same username.

Pic is when I got it home. I've already made changes to it, though. I can never leave well-enough alone. LOL New tires, a little chrome and silver to break the white up, things like that.

With the cosmetics done to my liking, a call to Fleece will probably be the next thing on my list.

Look forward to learning more about what this little car's capabilities are, and hopefully I can contribute something of worth down the road.

Attachments

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. :)

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Summit White '14 Diesel...excellent choice! Welcome to my twin diesel brother! Glad you're here!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Mid-size car

(Did the buyback on the 09 TDI in March...very happy with the upgrade)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Figured Id update my intro thread to reflect the present day.

This is my daughter's 2012 Cruze 1.4 LT that currently has 259,000 miles. Runs and drives about as good as a 2012 can. This is b/c of you fine folks and all the fixes/repairs you've come up with for the various problems a 1.4 Cruze had from the factory.(y) Thank you, all. :)

I realized I made a big mistake trading in my 2014 Cruze Diesel for a 2019 Ford Fusion, so I decided to cut my losses and traded that lemon in for a 2016 Cruze Premier 1.4 RS. Has 57,000 miles, in beautiful condition. Completely loaded, with new tires. Runs and drives great. Ive got floor liners coming, and bought wheels and snow tires for it today. Just waiting on TPMS sensors.

My plan is to "trade" my daughter the 2016 for her 2012. She has no idea Im doing this yet. :LOL:
Yeah, you could say I get the short end of the deal, or "Tom what the hell are you thinking?" -- but thats what being a Dad is, isnt it?

I was driving that 2012 for a month after putting some work into it, and I found I really enjoyed that little car. :LOL: It literally looks, runs and drives like a car with 80,000 miles. I know just about every nut and bolt on that little car.

Reactions: Blasirl
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.