Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just titled my wife's 2014 LT, 6 speed manual. Was holding out for a diesel, but the VW thing made my wife too leary, although we've had VW diesels in the past and loved the fuel mileage.

It's a GM buy-back program car with 9K miles, so we'll see how Oregon title's it. It came with a PA lemon law branded title.

I bought from Brenengen Chevrolet in W. Salem, WI for $12,299, seeing it on CarGuru. The salesman said they bought it at auction in Atlanta and it had the clutch replaced.

I used MoveOnWheels to broker the shipment through NAO Transport for $950: WI to Oregon, I thought was a decent price when it's not a common run for haulers.

It's got 1/4 tank left, and I'll fill with what goes for premium out here- 92 octane with 10% ethanol. Non-ethanol is available for an extra $2/gallon. Hard to say that extra step is worth it. What's the fuel upgrade to mileage improvement ratio? Like, is paying an extra 15%/gallon return 15-20% better mileage?

So, thanks for having me. I'll post some pics and update with mpg, etc.
Nice to own a Chevy, and the newest car I ever bought.
Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quick impression is it's a lot better than I expected. Better bill of materials for interior finish, and an engaging slew of infotainment.
It's SWMBO's daily driver, so we'll see how she takes to it. She read about the 5 star NHTSA rating and asked me to scour the internet for the perfect ride.
Let's see if I delivered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.