Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Alex, 21years old.
Ive been a General Motors Automotive Technician for the last two years. Should be Master by the end of the year:10:!
Specialization are/will be Manual and Automatic transmission, EV's and Electrical Diag. (Will be because im currently waiting to get the training lol)
I live in Quebec City, Canada. This means i'm French, Which also means my english can be weird sometimes i'm sorry for futur misunderstanding lol
I currently drive a 2011 Hyundai Accent hatch, i Hate it. And i should drive my ''new'' 2014 Cruze LT 1.4T 6sp m/t by the end of the month.
That cruze is a used car we just took back, 25308 Km on the clock. which is Very low for the avg cruzes we see. Also i would rather get a 2015, but that one
have all the equipement i want (beside the rooftop but i can live without it) and its in Very good shape i did the used car inspection on it and i know the first
and single owner. a 50years old retired man a very good cust of ours.
I also have a Passion in Music, I played bass for the last 10years.
And i'm a PC gamer. Currently own a Custom Watercooled PC. I can talk more about it if anyone interessted lol

also the reason i came here is because i have few questions about modification on a cruze and because i love helping people and since i'm a technician i hope
i'll be able to help anyone in needs!

Thank You, Alex.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I'm US, and speak NO French but...Bienvenue sur le forum cruzetalk!

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will be able to find the extensive how to section easily. Curious since your into electrical diagnostic stuff as well if you would be capable of your own tuning and flashing ECU. That would be interesting to be able to do. Gov would hate me if I knew how. Wouldnt have cats that's for sure. Anyways feel free to ask any questions you need but I feel you will be answering more questions than asking. Happy Cruzing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts