Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Australian living and working in Dubai.

Just bought a 2013 Cruze LS Automatic as a second car, basically because we got it for a bargain from somebody leaving Dubai to return home (happens a lot) needing to get rid of it.

Inherited a few small problems with it, but with what I paid for it, was happy to do some work on it.

Going through this forum, I did the following:

Oil change, all filters (not fuel obviously) change, new spark plugs, trans fluid, coolant flush, rear drum brake adjust.

I took it to a garage for wheel balance and alignment.

All parts were AC Delco from the local GM dealer. In total I spent $170 and a couple of half days of my time.

All I can say is WOW! This little beast is now a different car. What an astonishing difference.

I cannot thank this community enough.

I intend to give something back as I've ordered an aftermarket stereo, and will document my progress in a post once it arrives.

Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome! As you probably figured out most problems with these cars we have experienced or diagnosed and typically simple maintenance/changes takes care of most of it glad we could help. Sounds like you are planning on keeping her!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.