Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Gals - I am new here and would like to introduce myself as well share a picture of my car to gauge what you guys think of my "vision". I am 28/M/Canadian from Manitoba. I just bought this car used w/ 9,000KM on it.

I recently just dipped my spoiler, badging, chrome accents and rims. Given I am Topaz Blue, I figured gold rims would look good on it, seeing Subaru's look good blue/gold - why cant I? and if I dont like it, I peel it off :) (love plasti dip)
only down side, is plasti dip is $20-$25 a can up here....

I have one "performance" mod on the way, K&N SRI. I just want the audible turbo... sucker for that blow off noise, I also am curious if I get a tune/Forge BOV will it be louder with the the K&N? or will it stay the same noise level and I should save my money?

I am a previous Saturn Ion Redline (Cobalt SS) owner. I used to frequent those forums quite a bit, man was that car quick.. I was stg2 gmpp.

I would like to make an official suggestion for this forum... create a REGIONAL section so fellow locals and have their own threads to meet and greet. I found that VERY VERY VERY handy in the Cobalt and Saturn forums. Made lots of friends that way. I noticed right away here I cant determine who the local enthusiast are.

ANYWAYS! Here's a pic of my car :) Rally Armor mud flaps and possible tail light tint (cops are bad on that here) is next. OH I should also mention because I know you guys say this to all new members: Yes I will check my spark plug gap. :)

looking forward to hanging out / popping by with questions.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Like the gold with the blue. Looks nice. Hate the Murray badge on the back though.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One sexy looking cruze! check out my profile as i am also Blue topaz located in Alberta! welcome to the forum :)
Hah right on, see what I mean about the REGIONAL subs? how important and great is that to have? surprised this forum hasnt done it yet.

Like the gold with the blue. Looks nice. Hate the Murray badge on the back though.
Thanks, yeah I work for Murray's, I sell cars here - so it's there for a good reason.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah for sure, I've looked like crazy just to find 5 guys that live near my location to et a meet together and still wish there were more

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
welcome fellow pegger

edit: i bought mine from murray, june of '13

1 - 8 of 8 Posts