Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My daughter recently bought herself a used 2009 Cruze, (which is badged down here in Australia by Holden), and has even more recently obtained her driver's licence...
Unfortunately only 3 days of having her licence and her new found freedom, her car began to have issues... :(

I'll elaborate further in a relevant post..

Oh, and thanks for having me!

Cheers,
Darren

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just remember, the 2009 JG Cruze was built in Korea, not Oz or the USA, and there are some items that are completely different to the majority of the Cruzen that are on this site.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I also purchase the cruze model for my younger brother and still he applying for licence so i though he need practice test in minnesota drivers license for that what do you think he has to go some practice test?
Drivers training and these days you need to pay $$ for it. Back in the day our school had old Dodge Darts and the classroom had a Drivers training console made by GM in each seat. Plus they paid a teacher so I could get my License at 16. Otherwise the kids had to wait until their 18th birthday & take both the written and driving tests. When you say your brother is 'still' applying, did the DMV not release him at the end of the day?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts