Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello all!!
As in the title says, I live in Arkansas. I own a dark red 2014 1.4L Turbo Cruze. It has about 28,000 miles on it; had 10,000 when I bought it a year ago. I have posted once on here about an issue I have been having and the replies were very helpful. I am so glad to have found this site. I am planning on attending the meetup in May in Lordstown, OH.
I work for a company that supplies timing componets for GM, Ford, Chrysler, and Nissan.

Happy to be be a member of this forum!!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Well then here is yer Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to forum! I joined last week as well. I am from Arizona. I have no checklist for Blizzard of 2016.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk, both of you.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome! This is an excellent forum with very nice, and knowledgeable folks. We also love pictures here! :)

·
Vendor
1,184 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. Pictures of your car are always good when a new person joins us. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. You'll find just about anything you might have questions about there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts