Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My name is Victor...i am from Medellin, Colombia.
i just bought my first Cruze (2012 1.8 automate LT) here its called Cruze Platinum.
my question is about the USB playing music, i have copied to the USB files with songs, i divided the song types to files.
but when i plug it to the car, its shuffle all of them together...
there is no way to play in the car based on the files that on the USB?
Also, i got the fog lights...but have no idea where to turn them on :wink: (newbie alert)
thanks in advanced,
Victor

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
On my 14 finally found the Shuffle mode setting. Yet the Stick still starts at the same point it first started at. I have given up on understanding the USB, or the Remote Starter/HVAC functions

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, I have attached the pics... i also cant understand how to start the calculator that shows you how many km you have left with the fuel you have... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Speedometer Land vehicle Vehicle Car Family car Ford fiesta

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi al, i actually found it and when i turn the fog lights on i see on the DIC that fog lights are on....however they dont turn on,
i was in the parking with motor on, should the car be driving for it to work?
thanks

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I don't have the fog lights, but maybe they behave like the daytime running lights? If you have the parking brake set, the DRLs won't turn on. My MX-5 is like that.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
On my 14 finally found the Shuffle mode setting. Yet the Stick still starts at the same point it first started at. I have given up on understanding the USB, or the Remote Starter/HVAC functions
Apparently I do not know about this function ... Pray tell!

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Apparently I do not know about this function ... Pray tell!
In the top right corner of my MyLink are some symbols, one being an X and indicates "Shuffle" which is in the settings menu found by pressing the Volume Control knob. Took me 3 years just to find that thanks to Mike!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
In the top right corner of my MyLink are some symbols, one being an X and indicates "Shuffle" which is in the settings menu found by pressing the Volume Control knob. Took me 3 years just to find that thanks to Mike!
Figures - I do not yet have MyLink.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts