Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new here and I hail from Northern Michigan. I just purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4L/Turbo last week. I am very happy with it. Anything I should know about this model? My car did not come with an owner's manual and the dealer can't help me because I purchased it at a Ford dealer for a good price. I downloaded a pdf of the manual but I don't want to print out 394 pages for my glove compartment.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
6,058 Posts
Welcome, from lower Michigan!

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
I downloaded a pdf of the manual but I don't want to print out 394 pages for my glove compartment.
Do you have a smart phone? you can just load the PDF and have a PDF app to open a view anytime. Nothing you really need to OM for once your familiar with the car anyway. I wold also like to point out that GM Updated the maintenance schedule in the back of the OM Every year after 2012, so the most current OM that would cover your car would actually be for the 2016 Cruze limited, the last year of this body style car. You can find that manual at the website below.

https://www.chevrolet.com/content/d...s/02_pdf/2016-cruze-limited-owners-manual.pdf

1 - 7 of 7 Posts