Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Long time visitor, first time member. I currently reside in Michigan (would rather be back in Hawaii), studying to go back to school and enjoying the nice weather while it lasts. My favorite hobby? Spending unhealthy amounts of time at the gym.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. If you make it back to Hawaii, we're there as well. :)

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not a bad hobby to have, better than mine. I just sit on a motorcycle riding no where until my legs, butt, and back start to hurt.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Hey there. Welcome here.

·
Patience Of Job
562 Posts
Hawaii sounds nice. Welcome to CruzeTalk.com!

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome Spending lots of time at the gym used to be my favorite hobby also until I hurt my shoulder. Now this weekend I was there Sat and Sunday and I have been feeling much better. I never saw Cruzes Hawaii last time I was there but that was 20 years ago LOL Did ms Ha win Ms USA last night fell asleep and did not see the results

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,904 Posts
Welcome to the site. Whereabouts in Michigan are you currently?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Welcome Spending lots of time at the gym used to be my favorite hobby also until I hurt my shoulder. Now this weekend I was there Sat and Sunday and I have been feeling much better. I never saw Cruzes Hawaii last time I was there but that was 20 years ago LOL Did ms Ha win Ms USA last night fell asleep and did not see the results
Ms Ha lost to Ms DC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts