Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So within the last couple of weeks I've had this happen to me twice now. I can't get any sort of warm air to come out. I can only seem to get burning hot. Anything less than HI just blows out cool air. The last time this happened it only lasted a drive home, so I figured it might have been some sort of air pocket or something, but now it has come back so I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing and whether or not they've found a fix. I searched the forums for similar issues, but that only turned up results of concerns with letting their car warm up or not. It's been cold here in the Midwest for a while now, but now that the temps are starting to go up, it probably won't be as much of an issue. However, I don't want to let this go if there might be a more pressing issue going on here. Thanks everyone! (2013 Cruze LTZ 1.4L Turbo, btw)

·
Registered
18 Posts
On my '08 Solstice, there is a recalibration procedure, which I could do myself, that corrected this issue. You might re-post in the GM Customer Service forum, to see if there is a RECAL PROCEDURE FOR THE cRUZE.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Check your coolant level. I bet you're low and sucking air into the system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.