Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New here, and I have a question. Just purchased a 2015 diesel Cruze and love it. I out hids in right away. It's. Hi/ low kit with a did halt ballast and a relay harness for the extra power because the voltage droppage. Well they worked fine since I put them in in February. Today however, I decided to install my amp and sub due to unhappiness with the pioneer upgraded system, and so I decided to install the amp power line on the same thermal my relay is hooked up to, and for some reason, the hids won't fire up. I got them to go one once but then wouldn't come on after the car was turned off and back on. The fuze on the relay was fine. I can't seem to figure it out. Figure I'm going to rip it apart and install it piece by peice to narrow down the issue, maybe pop my multi meter on to it. Has anyone had a similar issue?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does 2015 cruze need relay harness? I just install my without relay harness cuz it didn't came with the hid kit. After I install it it turn on but after 1 min both side shut off. Pls help. Tks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts