Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm Kim and I have a 2014 Cruze LS that I purchased new in Oct 2013, so far I love my Cruze, however I found this forum while looking for possible answers to a recent possible issue. I've been looking through posts in various topics to see if anyone else had had a similar experience. My Cruze has 37,400 miles on it, mostly highway and I have not had even one small issue since driving it off the lot when I bought it. I had to have the tires replaced just this past Friday, because they were getting thin on tread and I started noticing tire spinning in wet weather on start of acceleration. I had my tires changed and now my check engine light is on, my car sounds normal, runs fine, there is no indication to me that something is not right with it. I checked the gas cap to make sure it was tight, and even though my last oil change was a few months ago I checked the oil fill cap to make sure that was screwed on tight as well which both were. Has anyone else had this experience or have an idea what it could possible be? My last OnStar diagnostic was run on the 9th and there were no issues at that time. My other half is likely taking it to the dealership tomorrow depending on the weather here, but any thoughts or personal experience is most appreciated!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Becool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
2,254 Posts
Awwwwwwwww...lol

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT!! Being under warranty just take it to your dealer.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Unfortunately without the actual code we have no idea what's triggering the CEL.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome! Like others mentioned, hard to diagnose without having the code scanned. If its under warranty, let the dealer fix it for ya!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts