Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Angie, I'm from Salt Lake City, UT. I've purely only owned Chevy my whole life ( like a religion) LOL! I've had a few malibus, tahoe's, and silverado's. I currently own a 2012 Cruze LTZ/RS and a Duramax. I've had a lot of issues with my Cruze and I'm getting quite frustrated. I'm hoping to find advice and maybe a few FYI's and to learn if others are dealing with the same issues I am.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,307 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes !

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I've had a lot of issues with my Cruze and I'm getting quite frustrated. I'm hoping to find advice and maybe a few FYI's and to learn if others are dealing with the same issues I am.
That's what we're here for.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome! Sorry to hear about all the issues with your Cruze but there are plenty of people here that can help you out. Would love to see pics of your Cruze and your other rides if you ever have the time.

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome and sorry to hear about your Cruze issues. This is definitely the place to get started on fixing them. Start a thread describing the actual problems and some of our very knowledgable gearheads (most likely not me) will pop in with questions for clarification and suggestions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It's always awesome to hear about someone that loves Chevy that much. I've had an 2003 s10, 1997 c1500, and now a 2016 Cruze Limited myself. I hope you get the problems worked out on your Cruze. I'm still learning more about them, as moving from a 1997 to a 2016 is a big jump, but I will be glad to help in any way I can. It seems like there are quite a few very knowledgeable users on here.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I also have a 2012 LTZ/RS and would be more than happy to help!

·
Vendor
1,129 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Angie! You've came to the right place - this site is a great resource with tons of useful information and knowledgeable guys. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
Welcome I hope we can help out with your issues. Let us know what they are and we will help any way possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts