Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

High flow or performance catalytic suggestions

2499 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  RollinOn18s
Like the title says I am looking for a high flow or performance cat. I bought a zzp race dp and a cat less mp. I got it used and for a real good price.
My problem is. I don't want to run no cat on my car, so I figured I could just install a high flow cat on my midpipe before I install it. I am going to get a tune from trifecta once I have the money and want the dp/mp to be ready to install the day I get the file from trifecta.
That all being said. I have been on numerous sites looking at high flow cats and was wondering if anyone else has purchased a cat and what it was. My biggest worry is fitment issues. Thanks!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
907 Posts
Why would you not have just bought the catted mp??

This extraordinary insight brought to you from the confines of my iPhone..

· Banned
2,224 Posts

· Premium Member
907 Posts
One word. MagnaFlow:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Makes no sense.. Bought a catless dp and mp combo because it was a good deal now want to put a cat into it?? I would have just done the smart thing and bought a catless dp and catted mp.. You are going to end up pay the same by the time you buy a cat and pay to have it welded in.. This just seems all kinds of backwards to me..

This extraordinary insight brought to you from the confines of my iPhone..

Reactions: SneakerFix

· Registered
990 Posts
Sell the mid pipe and buy one with a cat you'll save some cash. I'll buy your old mid pipe

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well even if I spend 70$ on a cat and "I" weld it on I am still coming out well below the price of new. I will look at zzp's site and likely order one. Sometimes when you pay half the price of new it's worth getting something even if it's not exactly what you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.