Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I’m new to the forum I decided to give a great backstory to my Cruze. I recently got the name HIRSCHJÄGER (Deerhunter in German) because of its resiliency to the flora and fauna in the area, taking out three deer and only ever damaging one headlight.
Keeping my style simple as it’s only a 1.8L Automatic, I don’t have a long term with modifications. So far I only have an aftermarket set of Falken Sincera tires and some Rokblokz mudflaps. So far; fun car. I’ll include some photos of my best adventures with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts
As I’m new to the forum I decided to give a great backstory to my Cruze. I recently got the name HIRSCHJÄGER (Deerhunter in German) because of its resiliency to the flora and fauna in the area, taking out three deer and only ever damaging one headlight.
Keeping my style simple as it’s only a 1.8L Automatic, I don’t have a long term with modifications. So far I only have an aftermarket set of Falken Sincera tires and some Rokblokz mudflaps. So far; fun car. I’ll include some photos of my best adventures with it.
You took out 3 Deer and you don't even have a picture? I hit an Ostrich in my previous Car and it took out my Fog light and left an Ostrich face imprint that just wiped off

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,262 Posts
So, in essence:

Ich bin Walross 'Hirschjäger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.