Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
Congrats now you will get the 100000 mile badge wait till Obermd or Tomko sees this.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Awesome! Welcome to the club! not that it's really a club yet since there's only 2 of us in it lol! Looking forward to the writeup!

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Well done young man!

Just don't wear that thing out before you trade it in. ;-)

How's your timing belt doing?

Reactions: Gator

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nice!!! :eek:ccasion14:

And I thought I drove a lot!
Only 75,500 mi +/- behind you. :grin:

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll do the timing belt this spring. Figured 105000 miles by then. No plans on trading it in. This is strictly a back and forth work car only. Hope to get 12 more years out of it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I'll do the timing belt this spring. Figured 105000 miles by then. No plans on trading it in. This is strictly a back and forth work car only. Hope to get 12 more years out of it.
Are you planning on attempting this install yourself or at a shop?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Congrats Gator. It's a cool thing to turn 100k. Hope you get many more milestones! Happy motoring.

·
Registered
246 Posts
So, did you @Gator just give the middle finger salute to all the naysayers about the CTD? If not, I surely hope so as I am loving mine so far!! Can't rest it out of the wife's hands :(

Reactions: diesel

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm just messing here. It will be changed a little sooner than Diesel went. Spring gets here I'll get it replaced maybe sooner.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I think diesel went to 145k, I would think Spring is fine. I think I read you plan to keep for another 12 years assuming it runs that long and I honestly think with great care and road miles you drive it could last over 500k.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
I too think that a serious owner, like gator, can wring 500,000 out of a CTD.

Reactions: KpaxFAQ and Gator
1 - 20 of 31 Posts