Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I've had my Cruze Equipe for a couple of years now, bought a 2014 hatch new from the dealer. As I'm in Australia mine is a Holden, but I assume that's the same as the Chevrolet but with better badging :moon:
I've been looking at doing something with the trims on the steering wheel and centre console as sun reflections can be quite distracting. Any advice or suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sklyn.
Any sites that have proven reliable? Remembering we drive on the wrong side of the road so (I think) our consoles have the gear shift indicator on the auto on the other side.

·
Registered
45 Posts
cant really say, just seen them pop up on the usual suspects, lol. FB, fleabay, bumtree.....

You're probably right about the shift indicator, mines manual so no such issue, but postage from US is stupid expensive anyway so i'd be looking local anyway.

I think the cost of $150+ per trim i'd also be looking into that hydro paint or wrapping!

Luckily a lot of mine is brushed look so dont get much glareing reflections.

·
10,712 Posts
cant really say, just seen them pop up on the usual suspects, lol. FB, fleabay, bumtree.....

You're probably right about the shift indicator, mines manual so no such issue, but postage from US is stupid expensive anyway so i'd be looking local anyway.

I think the cost of $150+ per trim i'd also be looking into that hydro paint or wrapping!

Luckily a lot of mine is brushed look so dont get much glareing reflections.

Not sure if the USDM is the same size. Car was built in 12-14 different plants around the world. The UAE shifter bezel looks like ours but didn't fit for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, definitely on the (wrong) other side. At least I've got that confirmed. Thanks for that Merc6.

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Yep, definitely on the (wrong) other side. At least I've got that confirmed. Thanks for that Merc6.
I have a 2012 CDX diesel and haven't had any problems with glare, I would think there wasn't that much difference. I have tinted windows, so sun coming in through the side glass is dulled.

View attachment 216602

1 - 7 of 7 Posts