Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, how's everyone doing? As i'm sure everyone here has noticed, the horn on the cruze is pretty wimpy. I was wondering if a horn from a tahoe/silverado would swap in with the same plug. If not, what is a good aftermarket horn that is easy to install?

Thanks

·
10,713 Posts
Hey, how's everyone doing? As i'm sure everyone here has noticed, the horn on the cruze is pretty wimpy. I was wondering if a horn from a tahoe/silverado would swap in with the same plug. If not, what is a good aftermarket horn that is easy to install?

Thanks
What trim do you have? If you have an eco manual then yeah you only have 1 horn. the rest of the lineup has 2. As for plug and play most of them are. The mounting hardware will be your biggest issue. If you have a 2 horn cruze reuse your bracket from the factory horns to make the new ones work. The ATS horns is what I used to replace the blown out eco one until I eventually blew them out as well. Later in life I'm gonna just blame the negative cable for all the electrical stuff failing like it did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts