Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Premium 93 and the coppers with proper gaps worked well for me. Improved grounding won't hurt either. The Cruze was by far the most affected by heat soak car I have ever owned. I have a GTO LS1 and BMW 320i - both cars are flawless in the heat and humidity.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
2013 LT with the 1.4 Turbo. I'm quickly growing to despise it. Runs great in the 3 months of cool weather we typically have down here. not so much in the other 9 months so far it seems.
- Get the coppers in your engine and 93 in your tank. I had no issues with A/C on in 90+ temps after that combo. Zero hesitation and I had a 6MT ECO.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
The thing is with premium, you should also pick up some MPGs, since timing is not being pulled. I kept my Pontiac when I got my Cruze. Glad I kept it. The gas mileage of the Pontiac on the highway is about half of what my ECO got. It does put a smile on my face when I drive it though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.