Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've had my Cruze for about 2 weeks now and I really like it more than I thought I would. This is my 3rd new Chevy, and I just retired my 2002 Camaro SS (M6) to the garage where she will spend most of her life now.

I had a momentary lapse of reason and test drove a couple of others, including the Elantra and Jetta, and, maybe I'm biased, but the Cruze was quieter, classier, and was just a better car.

I found a used certified pre-owned 2012 LTZ RS Metallic Black that is fully loaded (literally), with barely a scratch on it and pulled the trigger. I love the way it looks, and drives, and I've been getting better than 35mpg on my daily commute.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Chevrolet cruze

Regards
Aaron

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Looks goods Aaron, welcome to the forum.

If you don't mind saying, how many miles and what did you Getty it for. Contemplating reading my black granite ls for an ltz. Just had it 6 months lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It had 14,200 miles and I paid 23,500. It has every option for a 2012. It was a single owner trade in, and for some reason had 4 brand new tires (probably a damaged tire) with oil change records, and I got 2 years maintenance (oil changes and tire rotation) from the dealer.

I paid what KBB had for a CPO car. Not a great deal, but I spent what I wanted, and got a fully loaded car with plenty of warranty.

Oh, and it already had dark tinted windows all the way around, which I wanted as well, which saved me a few bucks and it looked awesome on the lot...I couldn't leave without it. :)

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello everyone,

I've had my Cruze for about 2 weeks now and I really like it more than I thought I would. This is my 3rd new Chevy, and I just retired my 2002 Camaro SS (M6) to the garage where she will spend most of her life now.

I had a momentary lapse of reason and test drove a couple of others, including the Elantra and Jetta, and, maybe I'm biased, but the Cruze was quieter, classier, and was just a better car.

I found a used certified pre-owned 2012 LTZ RS Metallic Black that is fully loaded (literally), with barely a scratch on it and pulled the trigger. I love the way it looks, and drives, and I've been getting better than 35mpg on my daily commute.

View attachment 6181

Regards
Aaron

Aaron,
I would like to congratulate you on your new Cruze!! It is a great looking car! Sounds like you are getting some great MPG numbers too! I would also like to welcome you to the forum! You will find a lot of very helpful information here. If you ever have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime; I am always happy to help!
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

1 - 5 of 5 Posts