Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using my iPhone , I pic the paperclip, select photo library then select photo, it says must resize, I select that, then a red banner comes across the top saying error occurred.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
I find my 250 buck Asus laptop does a much better job on the internet than a 800-1000 buck iphone, has a 15.6" screen. 101 key keyboard, 500 GB HD, DVD player, USB ports, and quickly hooks up to any Wi-Fi network. Also has a camera on it, but not the best in the world. But my Samsung 129 buck with a 24X optical zoom, ISO rating of 7000 put any cell phone camera to shame.

When I take photos with it, automatically downloads them to the Asus with Samsung's dropbox as they call it.

For viewing photos, can download those to a USB flashdrive and plug that into a 65" Panasonic flatscreen that costs just about as much as an iphone. Find this much more convenient than pulling out my slide protector, setting a screen, and using it in a pitch black dark room.

Okay, that camera does fit in my pocket, but the laptop does not, but when watching Dora the Explorer got the idea of getting a backpack. Besides the laptop, can also carry a thermos full of hot coffee and a bag of cinnamon rolls, beside a bunch of other stuff. Like a Samsung Level that is also Wi-Fi or bluetooth connected that gives reasonable volume and fidelity for listening to MP3's.

Ha, feel like I am adapting well to this digital age.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Use Photobucket image hosting, its free and they give you the BBCODE to paste in here.
Can see one advantage of Photobucket, posting as a URL so not using up this site memory, see they have a fee, but how do you find this before signing up?

Wife after dropping her iphone signed up for itunes for 99 cents per month. She lost all of her photos. Now whether she can post photos from itunes with a URL, that is a good question. iphones and itunes is a language from a different world for me.

All I know about itunes, you have to type in your users name and password to get in, she typed in the wrong password and was blocked, asked me what to do, I don't know, call Apple, she was on the phone for a half an hour with some tech to get her itunes unblocked. After waiting another half an hour to talk to one.

·
2,254 Posts
Can see one advantage of Photobucket, posting as a URL so not using up this site memory, see they have a fee, but how do you find this before signing up?

Wife after dropping her iphone signed up for itunes for 99 cents per month. She lost all of her photos. Now whether she can post photos from itunes with a URL, that is a good question. iphones and itunes is a language from a different world for me.

All I know about itunes, you have to type in your users name and password to get in, she typed in the wrong password and was blocked, asked me what to do, I don't know, call Apple, she was on the phone for a half an hour with some tech to get her itunes unblocked. After waiting another half an hour to talk to one.
They do have a free plan, it is 10GB, which is plenty. I have a long way to go before using all that up.

Yeah, that iTunes stuff is complicated. Windows phone for the win! Ha ha

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Use Photobucket image hosting, its free and they give you the BBCODE to paste in here.
I use postimage.org and it works great. Imagehosts also keep you from filling up your allocation of attachments for the forums.

HOT TIP: If a forum you've put attachments in is closed, you can't delete those files any more, taking up space in your allocation.

OTOH, if your imagehost goes belly-up, your images won't show anymore.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Downloaded all of my wife's photos from her ipad to my computer, they are all upsidedown! Easy cure, just stand on my head to view them.

With yours I can lie down. LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
I'm using my iPhone , I pic the paperclip, select photo library then select photo, it says must resize, I select that, then a red banner comes across the top saying error occurred.
Have you tried going into the camera settings of your phone and reducing the photo size to 2 MB or so? I'm not sure what the photo size limitation is here, but the resizing option may not be working correctly for you, so starting out with a photo size below the size limitation should solve the problem for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts