Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
For the phone, if it's the same as my 11' american model...You pair it with a bluetooth phone and then can make calls from the car hands free by pushing the phone button on the steering wheel. The axillary ports you can plug an ipod or mp3 player into and play that music through the stereo. Am I answering your questions alright? Or did you mean something else?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!
The infotainment system of my car has no bluetooth:confused:, so I don't know how to use the phone button on the steering wheel !
For the phone, if it's the same as my 11' american model...You pair it with a bluetooth phone and then can make calls from the car hands free by pushing the phone button on the steering wheel. The axillary ports you can plug an ipod or mp3 player into and play that music through the stereo. Am I answering your questions alright? Or did you mean something else?

·
Registered
200 Posts
That button can also work for the Onstar calling minutes if you have any, and are a Onstar subscriber. In fact, if you don't have a bluetooth phone paired (or don't have bluetooth) that is what it will default to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts