Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i adjust the passsenger side seat cushion tilt i have a 2013 and theres only a lever to recline and adjust height i know it must be adjustable because its pushed all the way up and is a pain to sit in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is only two levers on my 2012 passenger seat, one on the seat side that adjusts the seat cushion height & one on the side of the seat back that adjusts the seat back angle. Only thing in the front is to move the seat forward & backward.

My drivers seat is power so only one lever for the seat back.

So your saying there used to be more adjustment of the non-power seat in 2011? That would explain why the passenger seat never feels comfortable in my 2012. the seat cushion adjustment moves the seat floor up & down but at the same time is changing the angle of the seat bottom making things not comfortable.
Its should still be adjustable mine looks like it set all the way up "How to" - Manual Seat Operation | Chevy Cruze | Chevrolet - YouTube

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.