Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there ...

I got the Osram LEDriving Fog Lamps witch included LED Daylight Running Lights.

Bot now i do not know how to connect the cable for the DRL to the "Fusebox".
I know that i have to connect the black cable to ground or the negative Batterie contact
but where can i find the ignition + fuse ? And where can i connect the "signal cable" ?

I installed a DRL on my Smart Car, there i used a fuse-adapter ...

Please help ;) And i hope you can understand my english ...

CU Kai

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
In your owners manual there is a diagram for the fuses. Once you locate a fuse to use (i.e power outlet), you can tap in directly. Better would be to use a fuse tap. Better still would be to add an aux fuse block, assuming you will eventually add more accessories.

You can determine if a fuse is an ignition source by attaching a small light or meter to it (and ground) and wait for the power to shut off after the ignition has been shut off. It takes a few minutes before all power is shutdown.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there ...

ok, thank you for that information ;) I am having 2 of the Fuse Tabs already here ... i used them also in my Smart Car.
I'll check the owner manual soon ... and hope i can get them to work ...
I am thinking about, if i connect the DRL to dimm when the Driving Lights will start or if they go off at that time ...

CU Kai

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there ...

Now i got all information how to connect the FOG DLR lights ... but the Lights will not fit on the original fixing points ... ;(
First i have to create a new holder for the new lamps ;(

CU Kai

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hallo ...

Yeah, now it works ... with a few new holder the lamps are fixed to the car and after connecting all wires
the LED DRL ist working ... also Fog Lights and cornnering lights ;) Great ...

I hope i can post some pictures here ... soon ... CU Kai !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts