Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
I know this was able to be done with Hyundai. My recent Dealer warranty repair & routine service & cleaning was that good!
Every service I have had I have been sent a survey from the dealer by mail. I have recently had some skin cancer surgery and I just got one from the hospital would you believe?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dealers are required to be contracted with one of 3 third party customer survey teams, that feed into their sites. Make sure the dealership has an email you check, and you should get a survey every time you have your car in for service...(or you buy one too)...... Just as a note, they can't do much to "stop" bade comments, making it fairer than what google or yahoo reviews were.....

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealers are required to be contracted with one of 3 third party customer survey teams, that feed into their sites. Make sure the dealership has an email you check, and you should get a survey every time you have your car in for service...(or you buy one too)...... Just as a note, they can't do much to "stop" bade comments, making it fairer than what google or yahoo reviews were.....
Well GM sent the Service Survey and I filled it out with the highest possible rating after the G.M. of the Dealership mailed me $100 for my concerns as my Car was left filthy with hand sized grease prints all over the front and back seats and headliner. The survey asks some very leading questions like did your Dealer talk to you about the Survey, and asked me to explain why I was so pleased. I put great General Manager. It also asked me to explain more about why I was so thrilled and I simply put NO. Finally there was a dialog box asking about anyone at the Dealership who stood out and facetiously I put the name of the Shop Forman who totally blew off the clean up process. Of course he was spoken to by the General Manager about my dissatisfaction and about the $100 sent!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
That's Nice EDDY , You can buy us Lunch !

What did you use to clean those white lithium palm prints off of yer seats ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts