Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

How many States / Provinces / Territories have you Cruzed too?

• 1 (Errand car - just work and back)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • 1 (I live on an Island)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 2 (I live in a border town but don't Cruze much)

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 3-5 (I've stretched its legs)

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • 6-10 (I like to road trip)

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 11-20 (I Cruuuuuuuuze)

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 21+ (Master of the Cruze)

Votes: 1 2.1%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Only 4 states for now.
Michigan, Ohio, W. Virginia and Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
4 for me also Oklahoma,Missouri,Indiana,Ohio.

But I also have to drive all the across Texas to go see my grandmother so its like going to another state lol.

Sent from my Droid

·
Registered
54 Posts
Let's see -- Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Vermont... 9 so far. Love it on the highway.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut. I put over 4100 miles on my road trip this month. This car is very well named and loves both high speed and twisty curvy roads.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
My Cruze was purchased from a PA dealer. 6 states total so far - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA and RI.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
See yall on the east coast its easy for yall to travel to muliple states there so short to drive across lol drive across Texas for almost 9 hours to barley make it out of.

Sent from my Droid

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
BC, AB, SK, ON, QC in Canada and WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, MN, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH, NY, PA, in the US. So actually I lied in my vote... 20 there lol. In my parents car I've hit every CAN province and about 30 some odd states. Roadtrip!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
See yall on the east coast its easy for yall to travel to muliple states there so short to drive across lol drive across Texas for almost 9 hours to barley make it out of.

Sent from my Droid
Yep - we have cities and counties in the west that are physically larger than Rhode Island.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
My Cruze has seen New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Ohio so far. I guess I have not travelled that far. That makes it five states for me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
I know many back roads around me. Most of them I've been down many times. My Cruze has spent most of its life running around NY despite the very high mileage for its age.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
BC, AB, SK, ON, QC in Canada and WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, MN, WI, IL, IN, MI, OH, NY, PA, in the US. So actually I lied in my vote... 20 there lol. In my parents car I've hit every CAN province and about 30 some odd states. Roadtrip!
Wow

Sent from my Droid

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Over the years I have driven in the following states and provinces:

US: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, new Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington State, Washington DC, Wyoming, Puerto Rico

Canada: British Columbia, Quebec

Mexico: Chihuahua

All but Puerto Rico were done in my Pontiac Fieros, Transport, Montana, and Chevy Cruze. I rented a Chevy Corsica in PR. I am a firm believer the best way to see the country is to drive.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,346 Posts
VA/NC/MD/DE.

Not nearly enough, but two of em are real big states.

Hope to hit Maine or NY (Niagra Falls) in the Cruze either this fall or next. And maybe SC for Myrtle Beach/Charleston next summer.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Just shy of 11k and only Michigan and Ohio...

If I had stayed in Lordstown longer, I planned to go across the PA border just to say I had it there. But that didn't happen.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Ain't that the truth, of the 10 states I have been to with my cruze most were when I drove from Wisconsin to Texas and back. I find with the size of Texas its best to start driving 2-3hrs before daylight just so you don't spend most of the day light driving in Texas.

This poll seems more like a challenge, I now need 11+ more states! I've been to Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, & Kansas. Only got tickets in two of those states, LOL. Challenge Accepted, I can see an east coast loop that would add 12+ states to my count, probably only be $200-400 worth of gas even with my automatic.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts