Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I've given any updates on my Cruze since I added wheels and tires to her, but I figured I'd show her off.

2014 Cruze RS

-Sendel S26 18" Wheels & Continental Tires
-Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Bowties
-Powerstop Brake Rotors & Centric Semi-Metallic Pads
-Painted Silver Brake Calipers & Rear Drums
-Black Plasti-Dipped Rear Spoiler
-35% Tint all around with a 20% Tint Strip

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks good! How do you like the tint? I'm up in the air whether to go with 35% or 20% on my '14 same colour.
Not the OP but will add my two cents...I had 35 front and 20 rear. If you want uniform tint, I would go 35 all around. That was good heat reflection while still being able to see well at night. Also never got pulled for it.

OP, your car is looking fantastic. Curious on the 20% strip...most people get 5 there. What's the reasoning for 20? Again, just curious. Not dissing it. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Not really sure why I went with a 20% strip. I guess I just figured that it would let a little more light in at 20 vs 5. I really like the 35%. It doesn't make a drastic difference, but it's enough to take the edge off of headlights behind me at night.

I want to get a light tint added to my outside rear view mirrors as well. I think that will make it perfect for keeping lights out of my face at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.