Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I just picked up a 2013 Chevy Cruze LTZ last night and noticed there was an option for bluetooth, but it couldn't be selected.

I did a few google and youtube searches and heard of swapping out the stock module for a camaro (w/ bluetooth) module that can be picked up on amazon or elsewhere.

All of these videos and 'How To' write ups were for the 2011 and 2012 Cruze which don't have the color screen.

Does this module work for the 2013+ Cruze's?

I'm not sure if it does, but if it doesn't is there another write up somewhere in this forum covering this?

I attempted to do a few searches in here, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Are you asking about the Bluetooth Module for audio streaming ?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Did you look into the Bluetooth settings that are installed at present on your LTZ ?

Look Up Phone settings .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you look into the Bluetooth settings that are installed at present on your LTZ ?

Look Up Phone settings .
I did all of the above and all I can say is..

You sir are the real MVP.

Thanks for that. I'll be sticking around the forum a bit as I get familiar with the car.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
The Bluetooth PDIM some of us have installed is directly behind the change holder in front of the shift lever. Pull the kick panel and change holder out and look. If you have a PDIM you might be able to get bluetooth stereo by swapping the PDIM (assuming you can find one which appears to getting rather difficult.) Follow the link in my sig for the thread here showing how to check for the PDIM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts