Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can send directions to your car from google maps, for example. You get to these by saying "virtual advisor" and can list the different saved directions by saying "list". But how do you delete them? "Delete" is not a recognized command.

· Registered
1 Posts
You can't delete them. I believe you can have up to five locations saved. When you reach that limit it will automatically replace the oldest one with your new location.

· Registered
29 Posts
You can delete them! If you use Mapquest to send locations to the car it will bring up a list of your current saved locations when you get ready to save the new location. This list gives you the option of deleting any of the current saved ones. I also think but not sure that if you are in the car using the directions from the virtual advisor and pull up the menu it gives you an option to delete.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can delete them! If you use Mapquest to send locations to the car it will bring up a list of your current saved locations when you get ready to save the new location. This list gives you the option of deleting any of the current saved ones. I also think but not sure that if you are in the car using the directions from the virtual advisor and pull up the menu it gives you an option to delete.
Google maps doesn't seem to have that option. I'll check the center console menu to see if I can find something there. There doesn't seem to be a voice control to do it. Thx.

· Registered
235 Posts
newguyhere is right! If you go to mapQuest.com, you CAN erase entries in your OnStar eNav, even if you sent them via Google. I just logged in and it worked!

What you have to do is, go to mapquest's site, and pull up directions for anywhere; your house or something. Then, click the "Send to" link above the address entry form, and choose the "car" tab, and select "OnStar." Then, you'll have to enter your account number and your billing Zip code.

From there, it'll pull up all of the entries stored in your eNav (even those not sent by mapquest), and you can delete any of them you don't want by clicking on the "x" by each entry.

I'm surprised this option doesn't exist through Google, or even OnStar's website. Nor is there a voice command to do it, and Onstar's support people are even clueless about it. But it works on mapQuest, so the ability IS there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.