Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,992 Posts
2012 basic cruze - I'm just finally getting around to changing the oil on Wolfe Island and finally seeing a big enough coolant leak to understand where the smell has been coming from for a while now. I figured I'd share how if fixed it for those chasing the same very expensive issue if taken to a dealer...LOL
Click on the red "here" above.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure how much this helps, but I did this workaround, seemed much easier.

View attachment 285283

View attachment 285284
Hi Friend,
I am very interested to know what type of hose did you use for the cruze turbo coolant return hose. I am afraid to use gas line since it is 50 psi. May i know what type of hose did you use? Where did you buy it from?
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
2013 Cruze LT
4,276 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all - I know this thread is quite dead but I'll try anyway:
Did anyone find a way to REPLACE the Turbocharger return hose line (Manufacturer Part Number: 55567067) without taking the turbo out? I have the new part - I removed the heat shield - Yet, I can`t seem to find a way to reach the flare nut with a normal spanner or wrench.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,992 Posts
Hi all - I know this thread is quite dead but I'll try anyway:
Did anyone find a way to REPLACE the Turbocharger return hose line (Manufacturer Part Number: 55567067) without taking the turbo out? I have the new part - I removed the heat shield - Yet, I can`t seem to find a way to reach the flare nut with a normal spanner or wrench.

Thanks
Welcome Aboard!(y)

I believe @Thebigzeus posted that above.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts