Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it. Sorry if this has been asked/answered, in that case please just gimme a link. I'm in Eastern Europe, my.chevrolet.com just says "This VIN cannot be processed", I guess it's because it only works for vehicles that appear in their database as shipped to US/Canada/AU/maybe_something_else.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Eddy, so mine has "J30X MY13&14 Tubular Drive Axle Shaft Fracture" in status "INCOMPLETE". Is it customary to have a car under warranty and going through regular services but the dealer does not complete those things? Or can it be that they have completed it but the database has not been updated? Just asking other's experience, I'll check mine with the dealer of course.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
That was a worldwide recall. Depending on the laws in your country dealerships may or may not be required to inform you of them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So this covers the call-backs part, but what about other bulletins and extended coverage notices? Just want to check which defective parts my vehicle has before the light comes on (leaky water pump, defective thermostat, etc).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Merc6 can you please rephrase, I can't figure out with what the "only" goes on your thought. It's a 1.8L 104kW 2013 hatchback, manual transmission, pretty basic trim level, no LCD panel, no climate control, just stereo, manual AC, electric windows/mirrors, heated front seats, textile interior. I really dunno if it has a name to it, it seems that in EU they did not use the trim level marketing names much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts