Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks dont know if this will be of any use i have a 2010 uk spec manual 2.0 diesel the clutch pedal went funny and could nt get any gears i checked it out and found at the top of the pedal is a stupid plastic bolt its about 12 mm thick which the pedal pivots on had to remove the bottom piece of dash and drop the steering colum to get at it it had snapped theres 62k on my car i replaced it with a bolt and nut pedal is now much better also when it snapped it knocked the traction control off as the switch is housed inside the pedal at the back i hope this helps

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
hi folks dont know if this will be of any use i have a 2010 uk spec manual 2.0 diesel the clutch pedal went funny and could nt get any gears i checked it out and found at the top of the pedal is a stupid plastic bolt its about 12 mm thick which the pedal pivots on had to remove the bottom piece of dash and drop the steering colum to get at it it had snapped theres 62k on my car i replaced it with a bolt and nut pedal is now much better also when it snapped it knocked the traction control off as the switch is housed inside the pedal at the back i hope this helps
Davy,

thanks for the info! Most people here have autos as it's all thats available for the US diesel but this may help the few worldwide diesel owners floating around on the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts