Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
So a Chevy Cruze Aftermarket company by the name of BMC Extreme Customs Inc. that I liked and currently visit on Facebook, responded to my asking them on their page if they would make these specific LED Mercedes style tail lights plug and play for the US Cruzes and they responded with "we're working on it". Such great news that someone is making a real attempt at getting these tail lights to work for us without have to splice and dice our new car wiring up. Anyway if you would like to know more about it and/or them as a company, their website is Leaving Facebook... | Facebook and they have a facebook page that goes by the name chevy cruze aftermarket.
That's good news. I really want these. I've been looking at them since before I bought the Cruze. Is it bad that I look at aftermarket part availability BEFORE I buy a vehicle..?

Yes, 2 confirmed US Cruzes who successfully got these to work. Hatefire, how much would you charge to do them for me hehe.

Why isn't BMC a vendor already seriously.
Interesting. I'll keep an eye on the availability for US plugged tails. Hopefully BMC will come through pretty soon. If not, then maybe you and I have found a weekend project :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.