Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chevy Cruze Diesel LT Sedan
23 Posts
I’ve done a HID conversion in my Cruze and love it. No error eliminators are needed and the vehicle doesn’t tell you if a light is out. For those with projector housings already in your vehicle it should be fine to just put them in. I didn’t need to adjust my headlights at all after installing the bulbs. I would however highly recommend installing a relay harness so that the bulbs will actually stay on. I had an issue with it when I first installed the bulbs and ballasts not getting enough power to keep them turned on. As for the temperature of the bulb I’d say get whatever you want, however when it’s wet or foggy out the 6000k bulbs I have make it difficult to see the lines in the road. If you have fog lights that are stock temperature they will help with line visibility. The 35w ballasts should allow the bulbs to last the longest amount of time but overall will not be as bright as the 55w ballasts so take your pick. For photos of the relay harness wiring let me know and I can post them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.