Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
How to remove Interior Trim Pieces for Steering Wheel, Speedometer, Dashboard Shifter

So I know there are a few different Threads covering different parts of this, but with alot of new memebers I thought I would put all the links in one thread to better help them find the threads. Some of these are mine and some are others memebers posts. If I left any helpful threads out please post.

Silver dashboard trim removal guide Photo's / Instructions on removing Trim

How to Vinyl Center column... Photo's / Instructions on removing A/C Vents from trim.

How to Vinyl wrap interior pieces. Photo's / Instructions on removing Trim on the steering wheel, Speedometer cluster and Shifter

centre console trim removal 2012 chevrolet cruze - YouTube Video of trim removal for Dsahboard trim.

How to remove and replace your steering wheel Great photo's / Instructions

GM Cruze Leather Steering Wheel technical guide GM's Tech Guide,

How to remove Dash Bezel, Speed Cluster Photo's on removing Speed cluster / Bezel

How to remove / paint Speaker Trim photo's on removing speaker trim

How to remove and replace your steering wheel Great write up with photos on the steering wheel.

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/11-a.../59849-dash-steering-wheel-trim-teardown.html Pictures of the cloth material and Manual trim

How To Paint AC Vents... = photos of removing A/C vents for painting.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks a lot harder than it really is. The hardest part is finding the little tabs. The rest is simple, if you have done any work on other trim pieces you can do it.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me about my 2013 cruze face lift center console removal. Got all the links here but all are for the older model.

·
10,712 Posts
Can anyone help me about my 2013 cruze face lift center console removal. Got all the links here but all are for the older model.
Welcome to the forums! Your country may have a difrent radio, dash and center console than the pictures posted of our American Cruze. You may have to find it on YouTube if I don't find it for you in 3 hours when I have access to it.

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Glad to see it worked out easy AP

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
You'll have to wait for Psychomidgit to respond. I checked his posts and couldn't find one about the tear down. Try PMing him.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Based on the image from this ad from AliExpress
S100 Car GPS DVD Head Unit Sat Nav for Chevrolet Cruze 2013 with Wifi / 3G Host TV Radio Stereo Player tape recorder 1G CPU
, it seems that the trim is held on by clips, same as the previous version trim.

Although clip locations are different, I'd bet removal would be the same. But, don't take my word for it.

Electronics Technology Electronic device

Anyways, let's wait for someone who has a 2013 facelift version who can help you with your inquiry. :)

cheers!
phantom

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Based on the image from this ad from AliExpress
S100 Car GPS DVD Head Unit Sat Nav for Chevrolet Cruze 2013 with Wifi / 3G Host TV Radio Stereo Player tape recorder 1G CPU
, it seems that the trim is held on by clips, same as the previous version trim.

Although clip locations are different, I'd bet removal would be the same. But, don't take my word for it.

View attachment 88890

Anyways, let's wait for someone who has a 2013 facelift version who can help you with your inquiry. :)

cheers!
phantom
What does this have to do with removing the black on the doors around the window buttons?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.