Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there wasn't a thread about this i figured i would do the honors.

Tool needed:
15 mm deep well socket
10 mm deep well socket
3/8 ratchet and extensions if you choose
Interior trim removal tools. (These are plastic nylon type)
Beverage of choice
Rock music:).

I made sure the pictures I took were pretty self explanatory. Although the pictures with me hand on the wiper arm isnt. The one with my thumb on it is showing I'm pushing down on the arm. The other picture with my hand under the wiper arm is pulling up on it to get it off the wiper transmission stud. You have to do both of these at the same time to release it from the wiper transmission. Other than that it's pretty easy to figure out. If your wanting to remove the wiper transmission, the 3 bolts take the 10 mm socket. And then u just undo the wiring which is easy as well. When you install the two windshield cowl halves, install the driver side first then the passenger side because the passenger side one locks onto the driver side. After that, reinsert the plastic retainers. Add the wiper arms back in place. Make sure you line them back to the way they were before or get them as close as you can. I eye balled it and I was dead on. Tighten everything back up and make sure everything is back on mad your done. I tried my best on this thread so I hope this helps. Thanks for looking:).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And my pictures didn't go in order like I wanted to. I may retry it when I sign up for photo bucket today. Logan Healy aka IROCZILLA on here told me how to do it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts